10.16.2009

Stash

I've been so excited in the midst of all this studying because, guess what? My shopping ban has been lifted! Now all those lovely things that I've been showing you, I can pick up a few! I finally got back money from returning my leather jacket, as well as being sent a paycheck from my summer job that I had forgotten about. Isn't it great when stuff like that happens?
So after socking away some of it, I've had a chance to buy a few things that I've been eyeing, such as:

This gorgeous ringThis recycled chain necklace
This vintage Lanvin silk scarf

These Prada look-alike sunglasses

So now in the midst of all this stress and worry I'll be getting little presents in my mail all week long!

Everything, except the sunglasses, are from etsy.com. the sunglasses are from ebay

No comments: