11.05.2009

Reiss

Like I said I've been spending more time at my job than I'd like. Since I work as a hostess that means a lot of time spent staring out at the street. Across the street from me is Fresh, a picture framing business, Magnolia's and Reiss. Which means that over the course of the shift I convince myself that I need
A) Sugar Rose tinted lip treatment
B) More artwork in my dorm room
C) A chocolate cupcake. Like ALOT
D) Or whatever those mannequins are wearing at Reiss.
While I most often succumb to C, until my boss told me that it's not good for business to have the restaurant's staff eating out, eventually I was doomed to succumb to D.
Just take a look at the look book and see what I have to stare at for 6+ hours every shift.







Clean, classic with a bit of edge. I love it. What I don't love is the prices, so I'll have to see if I can get the same thing for a bit cheaper.
I also don't love that I'm starting to think that harem pants are a really, really good idea.
I need another chocolate cupcake.

4 comments:

Taylor Sterling said...

beautiful collection!

Rohini said...

Love the second outfit. The skirt is gorgeous. ;)
Xx

Cafe Fashionista said...

So pretty! Maybe if you eat enough chocolate cupcakes, you won't be able to fit into these ensembles; thus, solving your problem. If they don't fit, you can't buy! :)

Erin said...

Haha, I like that plan. I already have a box of pumpkin spice and carrot cake cupcakes from Magnolia's sitting on my counter... I think I'll start working on it this afternoon.