11.19.2009

Cupcake

So ages ago when I told you guys about my shopping trip with my friend Erin (It's like Erin squared! HILARIOUS... really)
Anyway, I mentioned stumbling on this mini store with mini delicious cupcakes and that I might have eaten about twenty bazillion of them, as a rough estimate.
Well fun fact of the day is that the same store, Baked by Melissa, will be catering for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show after-party, according to The Daily Obsession who has the inside scoop.
If you happened to be overlooked for an invitation and don't live in New York, apparently you can also order the cupcakes online here at Melissa's website. Although I'm not sure how I'd feel about mail order cupcakes...

2 comments:

♥ Marta from With Love... said...

Hmmm... I wonder how long it would take for the cupcakes to arrive to TOronto, Canada :P

Luckily, I have a cupcake bakery a street away from me...and mini cupcakes are my guiltypleasure. Cupcakes are the best and cutest :)
Happy Friday!

Erin said...

I kind of have started to realize that cupcakes are pretty much a food group for me.
Cupcakes and coffee, yup. They're right above whole grains and below vegetables and fruit, didn't you know?