4.15.2010

Maxi

I'm really loving maxi dresses this summer, like I do every summer. I just feel really regal in them, like a wicked tall column of awesomeness.
Also they're super comfortable and easy
(which is why I like dresses, jumpsuits, and rompers anyway. Throw one on and you're done. Shoes and underwear optional on Monday mornings ; ) )
So here's a few dresses that I've been looking at.

How pretty is this blue color? It also comes in black and grey, but since it's on sale it's selling out fast.


This one's all business in front....

Party in the back. Wah-cha.

Oh ASOS, how I love you. This is simply perfection. I just wish they has a store in the U.S.

As always, theses are all under $100. I want something simple and un-patterned because I already have a white patterned one from Generra (YAY Marshalls).

I don't wear it nearly as much as I'd like to, because I'm terrified of pitting (aka, getting yellow sweat stains on it since it's white) like I do with all my white shirts, blouses, and dresses.

On that wicked TMI note, does anyone know how to stop that from happening? I just got a brand-new white button down because the last one, you guessed it, got pitted.
I'd like to hold onto this one for longer than a month or two and actually be able to wear it along with a few other white blouses I own, so any remedies or tips would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I love maxis; but given the fact that I am barely 5'2 I'm kind of scared to wear them - I feel like they swallow me whole.

As for being "pitted." Please let me know if you find a solution to this, as I suffer the exact same fat - it's so aggravating! :/