4.21.2010

Convertible

While I am dying to own one of Butter by Nadia's convertible dresses (better known as "the revenge dress" or "the miracle dress". Yes, it is apparently that awesome).
My bank account says that it would rather I didn't spend $246 on a dress. Even if it is really like eight dresses in one, making it really only $30 a dress.
Right?
RIGHT?



However, this convertible jersey dress by Victoria's Secret looks eerily similar, although they're back ordered on the purple color. Which of course was the one I wanted :(
But for $49 I feel that this would be a fair substitute (warning, their sizes run a little big. So when in doubt, size down).

2 comments:

annie said...

Sign up to be notified of Butter by Nadia SAMPLE SALES at www.shopbutterbynadia.com!
Sale happening soon...50 to 80% OFF!

annie said...

Go to www.shopbutterbynadia.com to sign up to be notified about BUTTERBYNADIA on line SAMPLE SALE!
Happening very soon! 50- 80% OFF regular prices!