4.06.2010

Brief Interruption

So one of my girlfriends is trying out a few dating sites, and this is one of the lovely messages that she got.
I felt I was obligated to pass it along because everyone could use a good laugh:

For starters let me tell you what i'm not good at:


1.Commitment
2.Being on-time
3.Remembering your name, birthday or any important event in any relationship
4.managing money
5.Work
6.Sensitivity
7.Kids
8.Compassion
9.Hugging(I wasn't hugged as a child)
10.defeating ninjas in battle


Now the things i'm good at:


1.Sleeping
2.Eating
3.Mortal Kombat
4.Wheely's on my bike
5.Doing karate in my garage
6.Watching cartoons
7.peeing in the shower
8.Blowing bubbles in my chocolate milk
9.Making children cry
10.My bones are made of adamantium(just like wolverine)

Sounds like a keeper eh?
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: