4.06.2010

Cat Lady

I already explained that I have a problem with animal accessories. I love them. For some reason it makes it that more necessary that I own something if it's cute and fuzzy ( or just generally is animal shaped) than if it was just an abstract pattern.

So basically I really want this silk scarf to add to my collection:

Problem is, Blondie already calls me the Cat Lady (I have two fat cats who won't come near anybody but me : ) and with me they pretty much act like dogs).
I think that if I owned this scarf it might just push it over the edge.
But if you'd like it, check it out here.

2 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I'm a Cat Lady too - self-professed, in fact! I say we be cat ladies together and buy this beauty once and for all. The color, the print...too, too cute!! :)

Erin said...

Sounds perfect! I'll wear it Monday, Wednesday, Friday. You'll wear it Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, and I suppose we'll just have to work something out for Sunday :)