1.07.2010

1/7/10


Skirt: H&M bandage dress
Shirt: American Apparel
Tights: Hue
Boots: Blowfish
Vest: Thrifted

I just got a call from Ann Taylor, and they want me to interview tomorrow. YAY! Unfortunately they also said "make sure to accessorize." as you've probably noticed, I don't really do accessories, I consider myself a bit of a minimalist.
On any given day I will be wearing: My Timex watch, silver stud in my cartilage, and tiny diamond hoops (gift from Blondie) in my ears.
Perhaps a ring or a necklace if I'm feeling really crazy.

So I have 24 hours to figure out this accessorizing thing.

Just wearing this to run around town for two more interviews (one of them is for American Apparel and the other a veggie sandwich place, trust me, I'm usually a little more conservative for interviews than this) and other miscellaneous errands.

1 comment:

Cafe Fashionista said...

First of all, congratulations on the interview! And I love the fact that they told you to accessorize - that's the funniest thing ever! Such a fabulous requirement!

Second, I love your outfit - and you are absolutely gorgeous!! :)