12.07.2009

The Love List

Let's start off this week on the right foot with a list of things that make my heart go pitter-pat!






Okay, confession, I'm a HUGE Lady Gaga fan (just like everyone else apparently... I know, I know). But isn't this music video crazy-beautiful?



Nutella. I think I might have eaten three jars by myself this weekend. I have a chocolate problem.






Joe's jeans, specifically the Cigarette and Muse ones.

I do love my AE jeans, but these ones just oozed quality and fit like a second, buttery soft, skin. I think spent half an hour just checking myself out in the dressing room mirror until Erin finally dragged me out of them. So... if anyone sees a pair, size 25, for less than $50 give a shout out m'kay?

Peggy Guggenheim. After reading about her avid collecting of art, dogs and men, (not necessarily in that order apparently) I'm absolutely intrigued by her, and might have a slight girl-crush. Also Lara Stone as Peggy (as shot by Karl Lagerfield for the November Harper's Bazaar) is gorgeous.




No comments: