12.10.2009

The Long and Short of It

Darlings, I'll confess, I'm often that girl who has the hemline that barely passes decent, I take things to the tailor to get it shortened, and I do believe that leggings are pants. My legs are my best feature, so while I bundle up on top, I like to put the gams on display.
And, let's be honest, most of fashion has been pretty leg-centric for the past couple of years.

However, I'm feeling a change. Why? Because I found this L'Agence dress.
I always reserved my maxi-dresses for summer, because I figured that a little skin on top made up for not showing my legs on the bottom, but now all I want to do is wrap myself up in this sinfully soft jersey dress all winter.

How would I wear it you ask? Like, a bazillion different ways. But right now for the winter I would layer it up. I could wear it out at night with a leather jacket, some pearls and a slight heel, or for day I would wear a bright cardigan cinched in with a skinny patent belt, and some oh so classy pearl studs.

the dress


the dress by erind90 featuring DAY Birger et Mikkelsen

Either way lovelies, I think this season it's time to switch up the silhouette du jour.

No comments: