12.15.2009

The Little People

Like any stylish shopaholic, I appreciate when something is a great quality original and it's just icing on the cake if it's also from an independent designer. My main reason that I shop at Etsy, Ebay, Moxsie, and Bad Joan is because I like to know that my money is going to a creative person instead of a conglomerate.

Maybe also so I can feel smug when people coo "OOOOhhh... where'd you get that?"
and I can reply, "Oh, this old thing? It's an independent design. You know."

and maybe because they're usually cheaper for some kick-ass quality clothes.

For example, I just found these adorable Brass Crest earrings from Ach Ach Liebling from Moxsie.

Moxsie.com it one of my favorite sites for independent designer accessories, and these are no exception. These little brass cuties? Only $32. Wutch-ah!*

*a general exclamation/verbal karate chop of success and victory. Just in case you were wondering. :)

No comments: