2.26.2010

New Stuff

I was about to give you guys the heads up about the Victoria's Secret outerwear sale going on... unfortunately I just checked back and the page is apparently unavailable.
Whether this means they're having website issues or that they are no longer carrying jackets, I don't know, but good thing I decided to pick up this cutie while it was still available (and significantly marked down):


So I'm super-excited for my new black Rezrekshn leather zip up jacket to come in the mail this week.
I just hope I can still return it if it doesn't work out...

Also a few other lovelies I won off Ebay over the past week or so: 

Hugo Buscati leather pencil skirt: retail $200, Ebay $17



Nine West ankle boots: retail $109, Ebay $7


Joe's Jeans: retail $189, Ebay $19.99

I hope these fit and aren't banged up or anything (with Ebay it's always a bit of a risk). Usually I have pretty good luck with fit and try to only buy things with the tags still on.

I'm so excited for the mail to come this week :)

No comments: