3.29.2011

One More Damn Thing...

Seems I hit the perfect storm this week. In the past three days the lawyer broke up with me*, the Dean let me know there's a possibility I won't be graduating on time, I got blocked out of the one class that could help me graduate on time, lost my wallet in a cab with all the important necessaries, and I'm attending a funeral. Things are pretty awesome around here right now.

Can't you just feel the sarcasm?

Not to mention I need to find a paying job for these bills, housing for the summer, try to pass these classes and if the printers in the art department would just stop breaking down on me I might be able to actually finish my final project on time, along with this, that and the other thing.

As my German friend Helen says, "Shoulders back, boobs out, lipstick on... BRING IT BITCH!"

I will be back to blogging as soon as I bitch-slap my life back to normal.

*I'm assuming, since I haven't heard from him in a week. So unless he got eaten by wolverines or kidnapped to Russia, he's just too chicken to break up with me face to face. Fun. Don't you love it when guys do that?

No comments: