12.22.2010

New Stuff

*Warning. Massive photo-dump of me mooning at the camera*

We're taking a peek inside my closet today, and meeting and greeting the new arrivals.

I don't know if this is true for anyone else, but I find that when I shop for other people, I take on a "one for them, one for me, one for them, two for me..." mentality.

We'll call it holiday collateral damage.

Cape from Modcloth.
Awesome. It's like wearing a blanket.


Gap city flats. Again, the cushiness is beyond compare. We'll have to see how they hold up to the abuse, and I recommend sizing up because of the elastic, but so far A+.


La Mer watch. My old watch finally kicked the bucket after three years or so of faithful service. I think this guy is a pretty sexy replacement.


Vintage faux-fur jacket. I feel like a movie star.
And what are we learning from these pictures kids? Anything looks good with jeans, ballet flats and a tee. ANYTHING.



J. Crew patent-leather belt, they have an awesome 30% off of sale going on right now. At $15 who can refuse?
And these guys aren't so much new arrivals, but my Tahari dress pants picked up at a sample sale a while ago. So glad these came into my life.


Check out the sexy pants!


Love of my life. I was walking down fifth avenue and saw this on a mannequin in the window at Zara. For the price, the craftsmanship is exquisite. I literally took it off the mannequin in the window (it was the last one in my size). I can see this dress quickly becoming a reliable go-to.

No comments: