11.21.2010

Thanksgiving: Football Game

The annual Thanksgiving day football game in my town is a tradition.

It's always our town versus the neighboring rival town, and everyone shows up to cheer the guys on.
While I'm not much of a sports fan, I do appreciate the social aspect.

So what's necessary? Something cute and warm (and muck and snow resistant).

Football


Of course, my sisters tease me mercilessly for "dressing so fancy". True, but at this point I feel that if I didn't, people in my town would think something was wrong with me.

And there's nothing wrong dressing up for a football game. I'm warm and cozy, and it's not as if they're going to ask me to run out on the field and play quarterback anytime soon.

Although, that's not saying it wouldn't be an improvement to the sport.

No comments: