11.29.2010

Super-Find

While I'm a regular creeper on sites such as Rue-la-la and Ideeli, I very rarely buy anything. There's just something about the ability to try it on that keeps me going back to the sample sales in NY, even if they are a bit more hectic.

So I'm very excited to find that there is a permanent home for sample sales here in NY.

 Clothing Line is located at 261 W. 36th street, and has continually changing sample sale merchandise. The beauty of this is that instead of chasing down sample sales all over Manhattan, I can just keep visiting the same store on my way back from work. Perfect.
Their current sale is Theory, starting Tuesday at 10 am, which is one of my favorite brands. Also upcoming in December are Tory Burch (meh), Free People, and Tocca (yay!).
I haven't yet stopped by, but just looking at their site it seems promising. I will definitely be stopping by this week for Christmas shopping of course! One for my dears, and one for me : )

No comments: