9.14.2010

Pardon

Sorry I've been gone for about a week!
Things have been hectic around here, with school starting, the school paper starting, NYFW down the street, work picking up ect.
Also I'm currently taking a web media class in school, hence the change in the profile picture. Figure I better be a little more professional and have my mug on my blog as opposed to a nom-ing bunny, right?
So any other changes going on with Blogger are due to my class this semester. Guess that's what happens when you start playing by someone else's rules...

But be back soon, I promise.

3 comments:

glee said...

All the best to you. Hope to see you back soon. :)

Win a $75 gift certificate giveaway at Creative Fashion!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, you're on yourcollege's newspaper? How fun! My college doesn't have a newspaper, so that was out of the question for me. :P

LOVE your new profile pic, Erin!! :)

Erin said...

Thanks guys, I'm back up to speed again!