9.30.2010

Luxe

While I've been on this "classic" kick, I feel like my wardrobe has been seriously lacking in the bag department.
I have my beautiful London Fog purse that I use for school, but let's be honest, if I could fit my Computer Science textbook in my clutch, that's what I'd carry instead.
I have a cute little blue vintage cross body clutch for running errands, my black patent-leather baguette clutch for weekends, and a canvas bag for the summer. But I would love a classic Chanel 2.55 bag. I feel like a beautiful, classic, medium sized bag would complete my bag collection.
(The fact that five bags would be completely enough for ever and ever should prove to you guys that I am sooo a shoe girl)
However, Chanel is out of the question at the moment. So instead, how about a quilted, black, medium chain strap bag?







No comments: